First, I would like to thank each and every one of you that has kept up with my blog and requested that I post more. Secondly, I want to say I’m sorry for not posting for a while. I have been traveling to visit family and just had a lot of stuff going on lately, so I apologize for that.
Updates on me:
1. I am currently hanging out with family while my husband is in a military school.
2. I had a wonderful Nashville, TN girls weekend with some of my long lost sorority sisters (we need to keep in touch better)
3. I am down 70lbs (3 month post of gastric bypass)
4. I am having to buy lots of new clothes…well, im using the word HAVE loosely here. I AM buying new clothes because for the first time in a while I am actually enjoying the process. I have gone down 4-5 sizes so far. woohoo!
5. I just recently jumped on the Birchbox/Ipsy bandwagon. I will be receiving my first boxes in July. I am so stinking excited. These are two sites that, with a $10/month fee, will send you beauty product samples and some full sizes and Ipsy even sends a cute beauty bag. Join me!!! I get referral points if you use the links below. Beautify yourself!
Anyways, this post will be about some of my recent finds and some finds that I didn’t buy, but I thought they were worthy to share…
I am looking for summer”y” items that are fun!
No joke, this is WalMart. I didn’t buy this, but I have a blue/white/teal one very similar to this I got from Lane Bryant around Easter. They have this red one and the same blue/white/teal look I have too. It is on clearance for $15! I’m. Dead. Serious.
WalMart again. I never saw this in stores, but I liked the look online and came in many colors.
Torrid. I love the way these look. I got some recently similar to this at Lane Bryant when I used my real women dollars.
LOVING the Torrid jackets. I need one.
I’m sure you can tell lately, or you will be able to soon, but I am all about the cold shoulder style tops. Love them. I have to cover my arms up, but I still like to show a little skin and be fun. : )
Ok, so this may look a little Halloween to you ,but I like it.
All about the summer looks and the crochet and thin tops.
I don’t have any yet because I haven’t found a perfect fit (I’m in between sizes it seems), but WHITE pants are IN IN IN! Go get some, but just make sure they are flattering. There are all different cuts and lengths out there. Try pairing them with a bright top or neon top. YES!
Did not see this in the store at Lane Bryant or I would have bought it. Love this light, airy type CHEVRON sweater
This color is great and I’m a fan of the skirts like this.
I bought these at Lane Bryant in clear. I’m addicted. I should have bought another pair because I wear them constantly with everything. They are amazing and very summer”y”
I bought this in white. I wish they would have had the other colors in the store when I was there. I wanted it in black…unfortunately, not even sure if they make it in that color…
I bought this in the red/orange color AND the black/white color…that’s how much I liked it.
I bought this top too. Now, the cut is meant to be loose. I think it is TOO loose on the model. I bought it in a size down from what I usually wear in their shirts and it’s still loose around the mid-section. I might even take it up a bit. The colors do not show very well in this picture either. It is very pretty in person…peach and gold.
Stay tuned for more from me soon!